My sweetest Sully Boy... This is your last month before you are a ONE YEAR OLD! You are a momma's boy, always. You tolerate other people holding you now, but lean to me when you see me, and sometimes fake cry so you'll get your way. You are my little helper. You don't actually help with anything yet, but you're always there, making noise, making a mess, helping.
You are loud when you get excited. You are quiet when you're tired, unless you're in the car, then you yell when you're tired until you pass out from exhaustion. You nurse more than many newborns do, and don't show signs of stopping anytime soon. You have big blue eyes and blonde hair that curls in the back and sticks straight up on the top. You have 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. You get called a gerber baby everywhere we go. You crawl, FAST, and with such determination. You often have your mouth open as you go, yelling all the way.
You stand and dance and cruise along furniture, but have no interest in taking steps. You clap your hands and smile most of the day. You love to put things in your mouth, dog food is NOT an exception. You try hard to keep up with your brothers and sister. You get into trouble and I often see where you've been by following the messes. You unroll toilet paper, as if leaving your mark, Solace was here...
You snuggle and cuddle and wrestle and bite and love love love your family. You recognize our voices and get excited to see us when we get you out of your crib. You can climb stairs, and are getting sneaky about it, and I sometimes find you at the top, clapping and grinning. You are the baby, our baby, the best baby ever. We love you SO much Solace, and we are so happy you're ours forever. Happy last month before you're 1.








5 comments:
I LOVE this post...I love the words and I love the text more. You are as good a writer as you are a photographer! Solace is a DOLL!!
I am with your mom, you express things so well. What fun for him to read this and see his pictures someday. Your blog is so much better than the old baby books.
Give that boy a hug from us.
Oh my stars I can not believe he is almost one! Crazy how fast it all goes by. He sounds like a dream.
Cute little boy. :)
Solace is definitely a good end to your family. He fits right in and is too cute! Love him so much!
Post a Comment