Sunday, July 27, 2014

I took candy from a baby

Lullaby gave Solace a lollipop and before I even knew he had it, he ripped the wrapper off with his teeth and went to town. I heard giggles from Lullaby and came in to see what was happening. Solace was SO excited about it, I felt bad knowing I was about to take it away. So I let him enjoy it for a few more seconds.

Then I took it away and wiped his face and hands. He was okay until he realized that I wasn't giving it back. Poor thing. I still had my phone near me, so I got some of the sad faces. This boy can turn it ON! I distracted him with a banana a minute later and he was fine, but this face! Even crying, he is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

How sad and funny. He loved that lollipop. I bet he loved lullaby giving it to him.

Grandma said...

How sad and funny. He loved that lollipop. I bet he loved lullaby giving it to him.

Stacy said...

Too funny! It reminds me of the video you posted with Matix when he was little and eating a lollipop and getting sooooo messy when you were down on the island.