There are very few rules at Grandma's house. Standing on the coffee table and jumping to the couches is perfectly acceptable. The kids had a blast. :)
1 comment:
Mom
said...
While you were here, and having the house listed for sale, I felt like I had too many rules: food stays in the kitchen, leave the back door closed (outside or inside - just like when you were little), don't leave the yard, keep the water in the bathtub, yikes! I didn't want to become the crabby grandma! Jumping on the bed was something your Grampa Charlie permitted when he lived with us, and you loved it. And my Grandma Kast let us bang on her coffee table when we were little, and I remember that vividly. I always wanted to be that kind of Grandma. But I wasn't that way as a MOM. You had plenty of rules when you were little (too many, maybe.) But now I am Grandma, and I can be a little more fun, and a little less serious! Hope that's okay. :)
1 comment:
While you were here, and having the house listed for sale, I felt like I had too many rules: food stays in the kitchen, leave the back door closed (outside or inside - just like when you were little), don't leave the yard, keep the water in the bathtub, yikes! I didn't want to become the crabby grandma! Jumping on the bed was something your Grampa Charlie permitted when he lived with us, and you loved it. And my Grandma Kast let us bang on her coffee table when we were little, and I remember that vividly. I always wanted to be that kind of Grandma. But I wasn't that way as a MOM. You had plenty of rules when you were little (too many, maybe.) But now I am Grandma, and I can be a little more fun, and a little less serious! Hope that's okay. :)
Post a Comment