Friday, July 18, 2014

snow cones

The snow cone place down the street from our subdivision always has a line a mile long. Seriously, it's ALWAYS busy. I have been wanting to eat there forever, and finally, after a year, we went there. They have a loooong list of flavors for their snow cones and when Grandpa and Grandma were here, we went. Yay!

I tried "tidal wave", and Paul got "fuzzy navel"... Each flavor was actually really good, except the bubble gum flavor that Matix got, I didn't love that one, but he did.

We will for sure be going there again. What's a long Texas summer without lots of cold treats?! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

But they're not in the little paper cones! :(

Stacy said...

Solace sure enjoyed them! He was so funny about that. :)

Grandma said...

They all looked like that was a great treat!