Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Children's Museum

One of the Thursdays that Grandma and Grandpa were in town, the boys decided they wanted to SKIP story time and stay with Grandpa... What?! Yes, there was an iPad involved, and yes, I was annoyed. The iPad has since been retired to Alexandra's basket of loot to bring back when she leaves for Wisconsin.  Alexandra, Lullaby, Solace and Grandma and I went to story time and had fun. We had lots of play time in the museum before story time started.

The super hero skill was throwing frisbee type discs, like Captain America, at a target. It was harder than it looked.

Being super heroes! (I had asked Lullaby to show me her muscles... this is what I got)

At story time, Solace preferred watching the kids during the songs. So funny. He's such an observer.
When we got back home, the party poopers were a little disappointed that they didn't get a free book, and they returned again with us the following week. :) Good.

2 comments:

Mom said...

My Dad always used to say, "You've got to give up some goodies to have others." Hard lesson to learn. But about the iPad, technology skills are important. They even have kindergarteners doing some beginning coding now. It's good to have some tech time, too.

Stacy said...

Lullaby was so funny with her muscles. I've noticed how intent Solace watches everything - would be nice to know what is going on in that little head of his.