Some places we move to, we love the missionaries, and sometimes they are just okay. It's taken us a few months, but we have finally spent some time with the missionaries here in Houston, and they are SUPER fun. There are three sets of missionaries for our ward, and the ones that are zoned to our little area within the ward boundaries are awesome. We had them over for dinner. They played with the boys before and after dinner and tired them completely out. Too bad I can't hire them to come ever every night to do the same thing. :)
2 comments:
I can't believe you have three sets of missionaries - we have a hard time taking care of two. They do look like fun guys. I'm glad you have them over - it's a great influence for your kids.
Looks like he was really into it, too!
Post a Comment