Friday, January 20, 2017

beach day

Going anywhere with the Hunt family is always a blast, but especially the beach. For some reason, one of the coves in our neighborhood beaches, had washed enough sand away to create small sand cliffs. Which were perfect for playing in and jumping and being silly. So much fun, and such a beautiful backdrop for the playing!

Matix was walking on the rocks (which are pretty sharp), tripped, and instantly looked like he belonged in a horror movie. Poor guy. Thankfully he got better only a few minutes later and played with us again.

We found a crab. It was dead, but fun to pose with in pictures.

The sand cliffs were perfect for rolling down. The kids had a BLAST. I took videos and pictures forever! We stayed almost until dark and had to hurry home for dinner.

The positions that Amy and I get into to take pictures is hilarious! We kept laughing at each other.

Another great beach day with friends. Hooray!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love the pictures of the kids when they're airborne!

Stacy said...

What a great video - you could go pro with such a talent! I love the slow motion! Please tell Matix that Grandma said to be more careful with his body. Your friend Amy reminds me of your friend Liz.