It was the job of the Primary to get the Trunk-or-Treat coordinated. We had a big dinner, a haunted house (from the Young Women) and of course, trunk-or-treating. I am in the primary presidency, and so is Amy, so we spent lots of time together setting up in the days before. In the end, we were both happy with how it turned out. Everyone had fun!
Here is the best picture I have of all 4 kids. Solace was a hotdog, Lullaby was a fairy, Hawken was a ninja, and Matix was a zombie.
Pictures with friends, always.
Lullaby and I were matching, and so were Paul and Sully.
I handed out candy at our trunk, while Paul took the kids from car to car. You can't see it very well, but there are a million bones all over the place and a black netting hanging from the top. Spooky!
Lullaby, Hawken and Matix ran around with their friends and were tricky to catch a picture of. Sully was slower and would sometimes even say, "Um, no tay you. Me no eat dat one." and give the candy back if it wasn't one he loved. Weird kid.
After a while, Sully met this little dancing skeleton statue with red glowing eyes. It was exactly Sully's height and he LOVED it. He danced and hugged and talked to it for over an hour. He cried when we left and couldn't keep him.
(Even just now, as Solace is watching me post these pictures, he points at these last ones and tells me "Oh! Dare's my fend!!", as if he's been wondering what happened to it all this time...)



















2 comments:
What a big (successful) job! They're lucky to have you!
I bet with you involved, the Trunk-or-treat was awesome. It looks like everyone had a good time. The kids look great in their costumes.
Post a Comment