Another Bunco night for Makenzie, but this time, I WON a prize, which made me like the game a lot better. Makenzie won a prize too, hers was for the most losses. But a prize is a prize, right?
3 comments:
Stacy
said...
Colleen and I love our Bunco group. It is very casual and we do more visiting and eating that competing. Most everyone goes home with a prize which is an added bonus. We have our most fun when we host.
3 comments:
Colleen and I love our Bunco group. It is very casual and we do more visiting and eating that competing. Most everyone goes home with a prize which is an added bonus.
We have our most fun when we host.
I guess I like games more that have some strategy. Bunco is just luck. :)
Bunco is just luck (and speed). Fun though. I really like our church Bunco group.
Post a Comment