Well, the Witches Lunch this year almost didn't happen. There was a lot going on in our house around that time and it wasn't really up to par for a party. So last minute I invited a few friends to come to the resident lounge for Halloween cookie decorating, and called it a witches lunch. It was fun just hanging out and chatting, plus I got to try out a few new cookie ideas that turned out pretty cute. And dress up all witchy, which is always fun to do!
The spiders and webs were my favorites, and the tiny leaves on the pumpkins. So cute! And yummy of course.
Not everyone got witchy, but we all had fun. Makenzie invited a couple friends too, and they left before the picture. But here is most of our group. Next year, I'm going to make it FANCY. I'm so excited!
And a couple of just Makenzie and I before we went to bed. Such fun! My hair was all ratted up in the back with plastic spiders in it, but you can't see them well in the picture.








2 comments:
That's a long-standing tradition! What is the resident lounge?
Your cookies are always so amazing. I like the spiders and webs - so creative and fun. I'm sure your friends will get into the witch thing next year. They'll have a better idea of what it is. Your eye make-up was really creepy looking, which is great for Halloween.
Post a Comment