We rode our bikes down to our neighborhood beach one of the evenings Lee and Stacy were here. Stacy hunted for seashells, and Lee walked with Lullaby out on the rocks. Paul and Sully had fun with the shells. The boys played in the little waves, and I took pictures. Everything was as it should be. It's such a lovely beach, I'm glad it's ours and we can go there whenever we want.
The bike ride there and back was tricky to figure out. We have only 2 adult bikes. So we borrowed another adult bike from Makenzie, had one of the adults ride Maitx's bike, Lullaby and Solace were in the carrier, and Matix had to ride with Paul. We figured it out, but I was happy to get to ride the adult bike on the way home, on the way there I got the short stick and had to ride Matix's bike. Thankfully Stacy is a good sport and took a turn on it. Thanks Stacy!












2 comments:
What a nice neighborhood!
That was a fun evening! :)
Post a Comment