Tuesday, January 24, 2017

primary presidency

Just after getting here to Hawaii, I was asked to be in the Primary Presidency (the 2nd counselor). I cannot explain how much I LOVE this calling. So so much. I get to teach sharing time pretty often and the other people in the presidency and several of the teachers are some of my favorite people on the island. It is such a good place to be.  I made cupcakes for all the kids and teachers as a congratulations on their primary program (which was also the same day as Matix's baptism). Everyone did a great job and everyone liked the cupcakes. 

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You did a great job! I can't believe you made all of them though - crazy.

Grandma said...

They made a great decision to call you to the Primary Presidency. God had to be involved and inspired them, He knows of all your talents and how good you are with children.

Mom said...

I agree with Della. You are a natural!