Paul took Lee and Stacy out to the pipes for some deep water snorkeling. They saw lots of fish and a few turtles, including one giant male turtle (you can tell the sex by looking at how long the tail is - a normal small tail is a female, a very long, sometimes longer than the fins is a male).
I played on the beach with my two littlest cuties.
After they came back in, Lullaby ran right to Grandpa to take her out swimming. The waves hit hard on this shore, so the kids can only go out with a grown up. It was a busy beach day. We were all worn out by the time we got home!









3 comments:
Is this where the water is let out and it's warmer, so the wildlife is concentrated in the area? I think you told me about that.
yes!
That was a great place to snorkel. The warm water and cold water was really weird.
Your underwater camera is great - I love the video.
Post a Comment