Friday, January 20, 2017

surfing

Every once in a while, I get brave enough to bring my nice camera to the beach. All the wind and salt water and sand makes me nervous... I was attempting to get pictures of Paul surfing, but the waves were crazy and super sporadic. Paul caught a couple, but not picture worthy... Actually the best I have is of the waiting. There was a lot of waiting. 

And one of Paul as the wave dies down and he starts to squat lower to his board ready to come in.

I love that he loves surfing so much. It's just his thing. He's good at it, and it makes him happy. Happier than his normal happy self, if you can believe it!

I did get a picture of the most handsome 8 year old I've ever met too. :)

2 comments:

Mom (Grandma) said...

Two very handsome men!

Stacy said...

It's the rush! Ask him - he's most happy when he's doing things that give him that rush - Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Surfing, you name it. I have to agree with you on the handsome 8 year old! :)