Well, today I will be productive. I have many things on my list... Catching up with the blog, taking pictures of for sale items and emailing them out to island friends are at the top.
So, to begin, here are some pictures from a day we went to the beach with Shane, Matix's best friend and Kelly, one of my best friends.
The boys, only in their diapers, had a wonderful time, as usual. I love all of these pictures. Our little island babies.
They spotted the boats on the water and were all peeking through the trees at them. Adorable.
Kelly found a hermit crab, can you find it? Matix calls them "pince cabs" (pinch crabs). Hawken has NO fear and holds them all the time. I tried to warn him that they might pinch, but of course, they never did.
Matix however, IS scared of them. He loves to find them, watch them, talk about them, but he does NOT like to hold them. After an almost pinch, he needed a little snuggle for reassurance. Then Hawken and Shane (my other son :) wanted to get a snuggle too.
The boys walked home. I love this path. Just beautiful.
Hawken took a nose dive in a mud puddle, so he got to ride in the stroller after that. :)
What fun adventures we have here. I love it.
4 comments:
Hooray! I'll be looking forward to new posts! I think I have about a million pictures of you and your three boys, ha ha. I just can't resist taking them, and Shane obviously can't resist you :) Thanks for being such a good second mom, and a good friend
Love the picture of diaper boys looking out through the palm trees to the boats!
A wonderful day!
I love all the babies in their diapers--those pictures are so dang cute!
Post a Comment