Hawken got a bunch of cards from his grandparents! He is very loved. :) Thank you to all of you who send him a card and gift. I know there are more coming, and we will take pics of those when they come too. :) So far, Hawken got cards from Grandpa and Grandma Berg, Great Grandma Evie, and Grandpa Chuck! Woohoo!! He said "ooooooohhhh!" while opening each one. :) So happy this day was just for him! (I wish this picture didn't turn out so fuzzy... This is the face he makes when we say "squints!" adorable)
How do you get this thing open?!?!
Oooooooooohhh! I love it!!
So many fun cards!!
3 comments:
Awwww poor little Matix! :)
BTW Jessie I have a new blog url:
SLkressin.blogspot.com
yeah poor Matix...it's the same with my boys ha ha... They are so big though but full of energy. What a blessing.
Oh poor baby. What a face! He is SO SAD!
Post a Comment