Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bye to Kelly and Shane!

About a week before we left Dominica, our friends Kelly and Shane left. :( They came over in the morning to play one last time. It was bittersweet. A few other kids stopped by to say good-bye to Shane too.
Kelly is a great friend. Always positive and sees the best in everyone. I miss you Kelly!! Matix and Hawken miss their first real friend, Shane. Shane is SUCH a good boy. Very sweet and loving.
Wishing you all the best in freezing cold Michigan! Bye guys!

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Saying goodbye to friends is the hardest part of leaving the island, I think. Luckily, the world is small, and chances are good that we will see everyone again :)

Josh and Kelly said...

I am loving all these posts!!! Well, except they are making me a little sad, but you know... I love that picture of all the kids, and I got a kick out of Matix thinking Tracy would be in nursery. I will say Shane was very excited to see the plethora of toys in the nurseries here! America is pretty great, isn't it?! We miss you guys too. We get to Saginaw tomorrow and when we get settled let's set up a skype date.