Sunday, December 12, 2010

time out for Hawken

Yep. I sent a 1 year old to time out. It was well deserved and has worked wonders. Matix was already on time out for making a HUGE mess. Then Hawken walked over and copied him, AFTER I already scolded Matix for doing it... Was he testing me...? :) He did NOT like time out and has only had 1 time out since then. I love using time outs for my boys. It really works for them. Although, they are usually pretty good. :)

Does this picture say, "What?! ME?! I have to go to time out?!?!" or what!

Matix thoroughly enjoyed sharing timeout with the baby. Of course he did. :) Hawken looks less than excited.

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha, that last picture cracks me up!!! I love those boys.

Mom said...

The look on each of their faces tells all! They were each having such a totally different experience!