Hawken has an ear infection in BOTH ears. He is usually such an easy going, happy baby, but lately he had been off... Paul took a peek in his ears and he said he thought it was infected. We took him up to the clinic and the doctor there said his right ear had a slight infection, but his left ear was on fire... Poor little guy. He has been doing a whole lot of nothing for the past 2 days. Snuggling and cuddling and relaxing in his chair are the only things he is really interested in doing.
Hopefully he will be feeling back to his normal self by tomorrow for our airplane rides... We shall see.
3 comments:
Poor baby- he does look pretty cute sick though :)
Ooh, an air flight with an ear infection could be HORRIBLE! Keep me posted on how he's doing. I'll be thinking of you.
aaaaaaaaaawwwwww- sad! Emmy literally has the exact same thing- but her right ear is the on fire one- she just got some antibiotics though and already feels better- she flew with it though (I know- worst mom ever...) and didn't even peep- Jason said he thought that a sinus infection would have been a problem because of the pressure where there may not be pressure for the ear infection- so I am keeping my fingers crossed for my future son in law- also I am loving that Paul is Santa on the banner- so cute!
Post a Comment