Paul and I had our last date night on the island. Kelly came over to watch the boys for us, and we headed out on our secret date... Paul planned the whole thing and was actually able to keep it a surprise! He usually gets too excited about things and spills the beans. :) We got dinner from 2 different restaurants, and walked in the rain to the problem-based learning (PBL) rooms on campus. Paul brought his computer, a movie, and blanket. We set up a little picnic in the room he reserved for our date. It was SO much fun. Our favorite date yet. Our camera lens was still wet from the rainy walk there. :)
We will still have date night at our house this Friday, but it will probably be spent packing and making sure everything is good and ready to go in the morning. Our flight isn't until the afternoon, but we are planning a morning adventure to some waterfalls before we leave Dominica for good.
2 comments:
You've got so much guts to go anywhere in the morning before your flight!! But I wish I could go with you. I really wanted to see more waterfalls when I was there. Emerald pool was so beautiful!
I'm so jealous of all the adventures you've had while there! I'm sure Florida will have more adventures to come! You are such a creative family! We need to follow your example! I need to follow your example and get caught up on Tanner's blog! I am so bad!
Post a Comment