Another sad good bye. Tracy was leaving on the same day we were, but since it rained we weren't able to make it to the waterfalls we had planned on for that morning. So we had to say our good-byes the night before. Tracy is super fun. We have SO much in common, it's creepy. She and her hubby still have a few semesters on the island, but hopefully we will catch up when we are all done, in Colorado, right Tracy? :)
Matix and Hawken are in love with her as well. Matix says he is thankful for "Tace an Sane an fens" (Tracy and Shane and friends) in his good night prayers. It is so sweet. He went to nursery for the first time in America on Sunday, and he asked "Where a Tace?!" (Where is Tracy) She was his nursery teacher on the island, and he was super confused why she wasn't here in the church in Miami. We miss you Tracy!
1 comment:
OKAY so the part about matix missing me in nursery totally made me cry. I miss that boy. We need to Skype when the boys are still awake so I can give matix a raspberry over the internet! Love you guys. Hey I need to talk to you ASAP! I will leave Skype on all day tomorrow. Whenever your free give me a ring,PLZ!!!!
Post a Comment