Matix LOVES to play hide and seek, and he is really good at getting himself into tiny places. An empty diaper box.
The lockers on campus.
Actually, there is a funny story about this hiding spot. :) We were going to visit Paul one day on campus, and Matix and Hawken were playing with the locks on the student lockers. Matix had climbed inside one and was waiting... Just as someone was walking by, he popped his head out and said "Dare I am!!!" (there I am). The girl that was passing screamed. I felt bad, but it was SO funny! :) Matix and Hawken both giggled!
5 comments:
Hahaha! I love that story! You have a little prankster in the making on your hands :)
He probably scared the crap out of her! Ha Ha Ha!
Ahh I miss you guys!!! I can so see Matix doing that.
That is so funny & so like Matix! I laughed out loud when I read that! That was probably the last thing she was expecting!
That is HILARIOUS!!! How adorable too!! Such fun they are at this age!!
Post a Comment