We are now down to 4 pacifiers. Yikes!! Both boys use them for naps and at night. Recently, while on a walk to the grocery store, Matix found one on the road. Crushed to pieces. He was very distraught.
I am excited about being in the States soon and buying MANY more of them. I want 2 in the car, 2 in the stroller, 2 in the diaper bag, 2 in the boys' room, and 2 back ups. :) Maybe more than that... We shall see. Plus the ones we have here are getting nasty. You can only boil them so many times to get germs off before they just start falling apart.
3 comments:
You don't need more binkies! In my opinion....just enough for Hawken. Isn't Matix getting to old for one?
Sorry if I crossed the line...just putting in my 2 cents. Tanner hasn't had one since he was 6 months old. When I tried to switch to the larger size, he wouldn't take it...and then didn't want one at all. :)
You were Matix's age when you gave yours to the trash man. And I forced myself to throw the rest of the backups away.
I think I still owe you a few - due to Tula thinking that she needed them :)
Post a Comment