Because of the delay, I had a lot of extra time. I even got to go see another friend, Melissa. Hooray! I had been planning on packing and leaving on Monday, but we had to wait for my wallet to arrive via overnight air mail on Tuesday before I could leave. Melissa is pregnant and just barely starting to show. Adorable. :)

Paul and I LOVE the Lopes family. Can't wait until we can live near each other again. I wish I could have visited for longer, and with everyone. Maybe in another year, right? :)
2 comments:
What had happened to your wallet?? Please elaborate.
I'm posting a pic of my prego belly tomorrow- dedicated JUST to you- and I can't wait to see you at Cassie and Norm's happy day- honestly- CAN'T WAIT- do you want my mom to watch your boys on the temple grounds with Emmy? call me! 407-201-9144 :)
Post a Comment