Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chipotle

My friend Michelle came to pick me up from the airport in Phoenix. We took a lot of pictures in the middle of the night that are NOT flattering at all... so I won't share those, but the next morning, we had an unexpected delay (Paul took my wallet with him to Miami... No U-haul without an ID or credit card, no shopping for last minute things to load up the trailer either... WOW) So, Paul's sister Colleen, her friend Brianna and I went out to eat with Michelle for lunch. Chipotle, I have missed you! :) I ate every bite. I love America.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, first let's be honest...it was an amazing reunion and although those pictures aren't for the world to see...they definitely make me laugh. Ha ha. Second...oh Chipotle...I haven't been able to eat at that place for the last 6...almost 7 (so hard to believe) years without thinking about you. Maybe that is why I choose to eat there so often. Third...well I don't really know what else to say...so that is all!! I miss you already...and can't wait to see you SOON!!!!

Michelle said...

Okay...there is a third thing...how did I not get the.."since we are taking a picture with food we should probably have our mouths open" memo...ha ha...I was so out of the loop apparently!!

Mom said...

Oh now I know about the wallet. I guess I could read the posts in order! Oops!

The Fredericks said...

HOORAY for America and it's ENDLESS delish food- I just love that- it makes me happy to see your happy face- I know that feeling exactly ;)