Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Semester 4, Exam 3

Paul is taking his LAST mini exam EVER!!! Earlier today, the boys colored this sign for him. They always love doing it, and I think Paul really enjoys seeing them up on the door. :)

While we wait for Paul to get done with his test and come home, we are outside eating popsicles. Yes. I took this picture today. December 8th. I will miss that about Dominica... There is always a good reason to have a popsicle. :)
Oh, and Matix is in underpants. He refuses to wear his diaper, and hasn't had an accident in quite a while. He has basically potty trained himself, although I refuse to admit it. I want him in diapers until we are back in the States, purely for the convenience of it... I know, I'm a weirdo. :)

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You should totally save these cute signs to put in a scrapbook later!

Mom said...

I totally get the diaper thing! Especially for the air flights!

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you will need to keep your eye on that little guy, he will be climbing in any thing. Watch out for the suitcases and boxes, he may climb in. Ha, Ha.

The signs are special! I know Paul will love them and always remember them.

Soon you will be in the States, ya!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

The signs are such a cute idea & I'm sure Paul loves them!
I understand the diaper thing especially for the airplane! But potty training himself! Do you realize how lucky that is? Especially for a boy!