Monday, December 20, 2010

Update

Everyone is GREAT! Paul, Hawken, Matix and Stacy are in Miami, picking out a Christmas tree. Matix is back in love with Grandma, and Hawken is slowing warming up, but needs extra snuggles from daddy. I talked with Matix today and he told me all about his trip, "uh pane, mommy bye bye, I go pane, yeah!" Very excited about everything. I am in Arizona with Lee and Colleen, trying to get our U-Haul. Hopefully we get everything packed up and ready to go tomorrow evening for our long drive (34 hours) to Miami. Wish us luck. :)

5 comments:

Jevne's said...

What a trooper Jesse!! Jay said poor Paul looked very tired and stressed at the airport, but he (Jay) tried to entertain your lovely cuties as much as he could to relief him for few minutes.. At least while in PR. Miss you guys.. good luck with the drive, pretty country but a long.. long.. trip. Take care..

Kimberly said...

Yay, good luck! I'm embarrassed I don't already know the answer to this, but how long will you be living in Miami?

P.S. I'd suggest taking the 40 over (through Flagstaff) instead of the 10. We drove from AZ to Alabama this summer (not quite as long but close!) and took the 10. Texas is quite long (like 9+ hours) that way. I'm not sure why changing states makes the drive seem faster since it's really the same distance, but it did for us. I've heard from some people that the 40 drive is much prettier. Have a safe trip!

Mom said...

Be careful. Don't drive if you're too sleepy!

Gina Moody said...

If you are taking the 10, make sure to stop for gas in Fort Stockton, TX! There is NOTHING after that for a long, LONG time! Good luck, hope it goes by fast. Let me know if you have any questions about Miami!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

Glad you guys made it safely!! Can't wait to see ya'll!