Thursday, November 14, 2013

baby quilt!

Great Grandma Evie made Solace his baby quilt. Everyone had to wait to find out if he was going to be a boy or a girl, so the quilts weren't started until after he was born. My mom is still working on hers.  Solace's quilt is covered with cute sea creatures and is being used by him even as I type this.
She makes her quilts really durable, so they will last forever. Very useful in case it becomes the favorite blankie, like the one that Great Grandma Evie made for Lullaby that she drags everywhere.
Thanks Gramma for the baby quilt. I love it and Solace loves it too! :)

5 comments:

Mom said...

It's so bright and cheerful!

Michigan Roys said...

It is great! Love the creatures and the colors. How fun!

Grandma said...

What a fun quilt!!

Stacy said...

What a cute quilt. I like the bright colors. And Solace is getting so cute. I can't wait to cuddle him again.

The Fredericks said...

the quilt and baby are SOOOO cute!