What the boys wanted me to take pictures of them doing to send to Paul. Lovely.
The day Paul left his beeper at home, Sakina was scared to death and LIVED at my feet all day since that stupid pager wouldn't stop.
Love those buns. Working periodically on potty training. She likes the stickers, but only on days she feels like it. Such a stubborn little thing.
We found another transformer, this time it was a truck. Matix insisted that we follow it until the guy realized it... Then we drove away.
Hawken's creation on an app on my phone. He was so proud of her.
Lullaby's creation on that same app. Very Lullaby, if I do say so myself.
Hawken taking one bite of an apple pie, hating it, and declaring it "not really my favorite... Maybe Sakina would like it."
Loving on her baby brother, and showing me what he is doing by mimicking his facial expressions exactly as she sees them happening.
Daddy-Solace naps. A fairly common sight whenever daddy is home during nap time. I love that all four sleep at the same time, but I love it even more when I can convince Paul to nap too. He can be the hardest to convince!
At the Lego store building people. I love what they can come up with.
New playground. This one is called the fire truck park (although I didn't seem to get a picture of the truck itself, hence the name). The kids loved it, plus it's fenced in like all those fabulous Miami parks. I love it.
Lullaby wanting badly to be included in preschool activities. She does whatever I ask the older kiddies to do, but in her own way. According to her, this is a big "I" little "i" and a picture of an inchworm. Close, right?! ;)
Solace discovered his left hand. He holds it out from his face and watches it intently as he opens and closes his hand. He gets really quiet when he does this. It seems like he is concentrating. So fun to watch.












2 comments:
Wouldn't you love to be a mind-reader just to know what they are thinking?!
I love the pics. I was going to comment on my favorite but decided that would make for a long comment. Can't wait to see them in person. :)
Post a Comment