This month the Lego build was a tractor. Paul had worked 16 hours before it and should have been sleeping, but when he heard me loading up the car, he ran out to join us. Good daddy. We got there a few minutes before it opened, but there was still a line. We watched the ice skaters down on the first level and enjoyed the gigantic Christmas tree while we waited.
Lullaby helped Paul build hers for about two minutes and then she wandered off to play with other things while Paul finished hers. Matix did his completely on his own again.
Hawk did it all on his own too, with the exception of me showing him where he was in the directions. I love how he writes his name now. So cute. You have to look closely, but the letters H-a-w-k are all there.
Sweet Solace stayed in the baby backpack with Paul the whole time and was happy as could be. The big kids played a bit longer and pointed out 400 more Lego toys that they each want. It was a fun day.


3 comments:
So glad Paul could come along, but I hope he gets enough sleep and doesn't make himself sick!
I'm glad Paul could go with you guys, but he looks sooooo tired!
I hope he's getting his vitamin C & E to help him keep well this winter, and while under all the stress.
what a fun time!!! poor paul looks so tired--but how neat that he could be there
Post a Comment