Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gavin's last game

Paul got off of work early and called us to pick him up, so we could all go to Gavin's last soccer game. The kids were really excited to cheer him on, but I'm pretty sure he could only hear Dale and Vanessa. They were shouting every two seconds about plays he should do and where on the field he should be. It was almost as entertaining watching them, as it was watching Gavin! :)

It was a good game and afterward the kids who were there that day (they were missing three kids) took some pics. Dale and Vanessa didn't have their camera, so I took some pics. Very cute little team.

The boys wanted to play soccer after that and informed us that they want to be on a team next year. We shall see.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

How fun to get together with the cousins. I think your boys would really love playing soccer (if they have a nice coach).

Mom said...

Gavin looks so grown-up in his uniform on the field!