Hawkers Bawkers is so much fun to watch. He is creative and expressive and his mind is going at a million miles an hour. He loves to play and gets bored easily if I don't have every minute of his day filled with things to do. He made this "person tower" and went on for 20 minutes explaining how he moved and why he was made of blocks and his name and his family's names and on and on and on.
He is fascinating to observe. And he loves the attention he gets. His new thing is this smile. No teeth, and usually looking to the side. He calls it his "other smile", as in I ask him to smile and he does a regular, with teeth smile, then he'll say, "Now how about a picture with Hawken's other smile, like this."
He almost always talks about himself in the third person, which I rarely correct, because I love it and I know soon enough he won't say it. He used to call Lucky Charms "yucky charms" which I also loved, and miss, now that he knows the correct way to say it. Hawky you are growing up too fast.


3 comments:
He is so bright!
He is going to be a real challenge to his teachers. They are going to have to run to keep ahead of him. I hope his school will have an accelerated class.
I also love the "other" smile! :)
Post a Comment