Matix is so much like his dad. Always cheerful and happy and trying to make everyone around him laugh. I have my phone connected to my computer so all the pictures from my phone automatically pop up on my computer. I love when I turn it on and see things like this:
So even long after that silly Matix man has fallen asleep, I get a giggle from him. He makes every room bright and cheerful. His laugh is contagious and so perfect it's almost palpable.
He is very inclusive of Hawken and wants to be with him all the time. They are best friends for sure and take good care of each other. I love watching their bond get tighter and tighter. Although they fight a lot, they mostly get along and they always have fun.





2 comments:
They will be close long after you're gone. That is a wonderful gift to give a child.
Matix is a ray of sunshine and he does light up my day, has been since he was born. :)
Post a Comment