When she is left alone and asked to do something, trouble happens. Every single time. I asked that she brush her teeth. She can get the toothpaste on her brush alone and brush her own teeth fairly well, I have watched her do it. Then I will help at the end to make sure she got everything clean. This day, I asked her to do it alone. What was I thinking? I came up after a couple minutes and rather than brushing her teeth, she was washing her hands, and arms, and hair and face, and dress, and shirt, and the sink and the counter and the cabinets... Everything was SUPER soapy.
Awesome Lullaby. :) You are not to be trusted.
3 comments:
Just make sure she never finds a tub of Vaseline. At least the soap would wash away. My #3 got into the tub and it was an interesting mess.
I love the kissie lips on the second pic.
Jolie painted her crib slats with Desitin once! That was hard to get off!
Post a Comment