Monday, November 25, 2013

catch up!

Trip to the zoo with Logan and Summer.  We again saw a part of the zoo that we had never seen before.  We are loving this zoo!

The toys that are found in our bed when Paul and I lay down... It always makes us smile.

Packages from Grandma Stacy, always full of fun! Thanks Grandma!

This is what the kids do every single time we come home. They get out of the car, and run to the side of the house, in between our house and the neighbors house. They hide there while I go into the house and then they knock and hide again. Then I walk outside and say (loudly) "Where are the kids?" Then they jump out and scare me. Silly kids.

Some of the Halloween decor that the kids made. Love it.

Daddy playing when he should be sleeping. Good daddy, these kids are spoiled.  They like for him to lay down like this under their swings.  They giggle the whole time.

We saw Santa at the mall, by surprise and the kids wanted to talk to him. The line was SUPER short and so we waited.  This Santa was particularly insightful, and after the kids gave them their list of requests, he said. "Well, I will remember that you asked for those things, but I can't bring them unless you have wonderful behavior. You can't fight with each other like last week. I saw that."  The kids were SHOCKED and talked about it on the way home, so funny.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Lullaby sure loves her new fairy dress and wings!! The pictures of the kids with Santa are precious!

Josh and Kelly said...

That Santa is genius!!

Stacy said...

I'm glad the kids liked their dress up clothes. Lullaby looks so cute in her fairy dress. I love that Paul takes time for the kids. I don't know where he gets the energy though. Smart Santa's are great.