And just like that, it's November. NOVEMBER. There are still about a million Halloween adventures I need to post about, and a preschool field trip, and several other little day to day things... I'll start with this quick picture I took of a fairly regular thing. Anywhere Solace is, Lullaby is near by. Watching him, playing with him, talk to or about him. This little girl loves HER baby! :)
I am so happy with her reaction to him. I think they will be close friends, even if Solace has other plans... And, I love the little nervous look Solace is shooting to his right. I don't know what was happening over there, but he sure is expressive already. You can always tell how he is feeling.
3 comments:
So sweet.
I've never seen such expressive faces like I see on your kids. They are so great - very honest and open.
Why do 2 year olds think those little play mats are so fun too?? Ours is now sadly broken. Solace totally fits right in, he definitely looks like a little Berg!
Post a Comment