Tuesday, September 9, 2014

big boy

We have been letting Matix walk into school all by himself (although I still watch from the fence to make sure he gets in, which I may always do). Every once in a while he says he cries in line because he misses us. Which breaks my heart. But more of the time, he comes home telling us all the amazing things he's done. He loves school and is growing so much already. It feels good though to see my big boy still in love with us though, and running back for one last kiss. We love our Matix man.

2 comments:

Mom said...

He's probably just TELLING you he cries in line because he knows you miss him so! :)

Stacy said...

I think you are having some serious separation issues. Good thing Matix isn't that way - you would never get him to school. :)