Monday, September 8, 2014

Lego build

Paul got off of work at 3:00, what?! Have I said that I love cardiology? I do. He met us at Matix's school and we went to the Lego build. We got there early, and ate dinner in line. We were one of the first groups into the store and we were home before anyone got cranky! Yay!



Possibly the cutest thing in the Lego store is this little guy on his tip toes trying to join in with the big kids. Adorable.


One tragedy did occur though. Matix fell down a few steps on the escalator and got a crazy looking bruise and scratch from it on his leg. He was so brave and yelled for Paul to grab him. Paul was just a couple steps from him and got him right away. Here are pictures from the next day. We think it looks like he got in a fight with a bear. He thinks it's pretty cool now.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

WOW! That must have been a first -with getting into the store. I agree the cutest things in that store are your kids, but I love the tip toes - too cute!. Poor Matix, that scrape looks terrible. Hugs and kisses from grandma.

Mom said...

That picture of Solace is priceless (and it's also a vision of the future!) You let Matix fight a BEAR!!?? Wowee!