Thursday, September 18, 2014
dance studio help!
My sister Holly has a dance studio in need of repairs. It was already in disrepair, needing new floors, drywall and paint on some walls... The mirrors weren't hung yet, and now with all the rain, they flooded. Holly bartered with a local school to use their basement (in exchange for her doing the school's snow removal in the winter - which doesn't sound like a fair trade since they live in Wisconsin). So temporarily, she will be teaching dance classes in the basement of an old school, while her mounting damages in her studio building loom over her head. I made a GoFundMe page for her, and hope that she will be able to raise enough money to make the necessary repairs to continue helping her community in providing dance education. Click here to go to the page, and PLEASE consider donating, even a little. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice thing to do! I thought Kenny had everything all ship-shape! I'll click on the link right now!
Jessie you do so much for my students already! Thank you! I keep praying for what to do. Are these obstacles signs for me to stop teaching? Are they signs to teach me patience? Please keep my studio in your prayers as we push forward and move into our temporary location.
Post a Comment