Friday, September 12, 2014

builders

The Children's Museum on Thursdays is still something we are keeping up with. The free books and the time for the kids to just play and explore is wonderful. They love being all together again too, and the museum is about 5 minutes from Matix's school. Perfect!

Solace loves putting things on his head, including headbands, which doesn't help with the "What a cute little GIRL" comments...

Leaving with all their free loot. Balloons, lollipops, posters, books, stickers. What a life these kids have.

3 comments:

Marie said...

We just bought a pass to Thanksgiving Point, which includes their new children's museum. I'm excited to take my little guy there and see how it stacks up to all the fun activities yours has!

Mom said...

What great blocks! I want Grampa Louie to make some of those for our playroom!!

Stacy said...

Are you still going to reading time and getting books for free?
I love your museum! :)