Two different days in a row, Solace fell asleep in my arms. It wasn't during a time when he was usually sleepy, so it was a nice surprise for me. I love that he's such a cuddle bug.
I found out a few days later that a new tooth came in. There wasn't any fussing or anything like that, so I had no idea. I thought all the sleeping was just because of the weird new school schedule we follow... Turns out it was a tooth. He now has five, three on top and two on bottom. We discovered that he had a new tooth because he bit a banana peel and left an imprint with one too many teeth, compared to what we thought he had.


2 comments:
That's such a funny story. Too many teeth prints on the banana!
Good detective skills, Mom! I love holding a sleeping child...wanna come over and lay your head in my lap and drift off?
Post a Comment