Tuesday, September 16, 2014

lunch

I miss Matix everyday. I still HATE him being gone at Kindergarten. For the last 6 years, he's been by my side and now I have to share him with someone ELSE? It doesn't seem fair. So when I found out that we could visit him at school for lunch, I said, YES PLEASE! :) So that's what we did. We can't do it everyday, since Hawken has preschool three days a week, but it sure was nice to see him!  His reaction upon getting into the cafeteria and seeing all of us there, was priceless. Hawken and Lullaby brought their own lunches and got to sit with all the big kindergarteners and they loved it!

Secrets only a brother can hear...

And I loved spending time with the cutest, sweetest, smartest, most wonderful kindergartener! Love you Matix man!

When lunch was over, we left. Matix was so glad we got to come see him, and so were we. Then poor Lullaby had a meltdown. She was completely distraught that we were LEAVING Matix there! She cried the whole way home, and in her bed until she fell asleep. She was SUPER excited though when I woke her up from naps to leave and get Matix. She loves her brother so much.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sweet Lullaby! I bet Matix was thrilled!

Stacy said...

I remember going to school for special lunches or activities. The kids thought it was so great and I loved it too. Colleen really loved going to the school to see the boys. I think Lullaby and Matix's special bond is so cute. What sweet kids. :)