Yet another perk to having a YMCA pass is that they offer 2 and 1/2 hours of free child care while you take classes or exercise in the gym or swim in the pool or whatever you want. My first class was yoga, but I was really interested in seeing how the kids did... Matix loved it. He colored pictures and played video games.
Hawken loved it. He made two new friends and checked in on Solace a few times. He also loved being my helper and carrying my yoga mat to and from the car.
Lullaby hated it. She screamed so much that she made herself throw up. Then she kicked the workers while they tried to wipe vomit off of her. Nice. They paged me 30 minutes into the class to clean her up and calm her down.
Solace also hated it, although he was crying intermittently, he would calm down when Hawken went to the baby area to check on him. When the class finished and I picked them all up, Sully had red eyes and a tear streaked face. Poor thing. He is SUCH a momma's boy still. It's gotten a bit better every time we have gone, but now he starts crying when we walk into the building. He knows what's coming. :( But he is a lot happier in there now.




3 comments:
Awww!! They just want to make sure you are miserable while you're gone. Poor things.
How sad. It's to bad they can't let them all just play together like at home. :(
They have such an awesome mom that noone else compares:) Keep at it! I remember when I first started going with baby Marissa and telling Josh, "I'm never going to get a full workout in! She's never gonna like it!" and then a flip switched and she all the sudden loved it. And I do try to only leave them for an hour usually so they don't get burned out on it.
Post a Comment