Thursday, September 25, 2014

opening presents!

Lullaby had lots of presents this year! She got packages delivered from out of state grandparents, two of them sent money to me to buy her a gift, so those were in the pile too. Plus, Matix and Hawken each picked out a secret book for her from the Children's Museum (and forfeited theirs). So sweet. She loved opening presents. We waited until the afternoon when Paul was home, so he could be a part of it too.

The boys had little gifties from Grandma Kim to open while Lullaby went through her pile. That was so thoughtful! Thank you!

Hugs all around for the many thoughtful things. Grandma Kim and Grandma Stacy have been paying attention to the blog and know that Lullaby loves her babies. Grandma Kim got her a baby doll swing, backpack, and other dollie accessories. Grandma Stacy got her a crib for her babies. So perfect! Thank you!

She also got books, dress-up shoes, a princess ball, some more Snap N' Style dolls and some money to pick out more things. Thank you thank you thank you to Grandpa Chuck, Great Grandma Evie and Great Grandma and Grandpa Berg! After all the presents, we ate cupcakes and sang happy birthday to our favorite little girl.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am so glad she got stuff she liked!

Stacy said...

I hope her gift got there without getting broken. I was worried about that. I love the hugs. Happy Birthday sweet Lullaby.