Tuesday, September 2, 2014

scaring Matix

Fair warning, I scare my kids all the time. It's mean, and cruelly funny, but they love it and beg for more. It's all in fun and everyone gets a good laugh out of it. They scare me too, on purpose, and sometimes it works. If you don't think it's funny to scare people, this video isn't for you. Now to set up the video. Matix was inside using the bathroom for a really long time, so I went in (from the backyard with everyone else) to see what was going on. I found him in the bathroom, singing to himself. I listened and giggled to myself for a minute, then I got out my phone and recorded this. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I don't want anyone thinking you got that from me, because you didn't! :)

Kovac Family said...

We love scaring our kids too!

Stacy said...

I remember you showing that video to me when I was there last time. I still think it is so sad, but funny too. Poor Matix.

Holly said...

That is a Dad thing all the way! FYI, I don't like to be scared at all! I'm glad the kids can handle it ;)