Friday, September 5, 2014

family fair

The church had a "family fair" the weekend before school started. It was really fun for the kids. A bounce house and cotton candy and a huge room full of friends... You can't beat that.

Solace drove this little car around the whole place for hours. He makes car noises and is very serious about car playing. He was devastated when we had to give the car back and go home.

Photo booth fun. I love these pictures! We did a couple as a family, then when they were sent to us, we saw a few more of Hawken that he took by himself and with one of his teachers. :) So fun!

3 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

I love the picture and description of Solace pushing his car around. So cute! It is fun to watch kids as they start to learn how to play and imitate other kids.

Mom said...

What a fun idea! Like a wedding reception, only all for kids. Room full of friends...can't beat that!

Stacy said...

What a fun activity! I love the pics. :)