Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aaron's band

The show I went to with Laurel was great. Her brother Aaron is SO talented! He plays the bass and between him, the drummer, the guitar play and the amazing lead singer, this band is a new favorite for sure.

Because I had sent my camera with Vanessa, Laurel had to take these pics for me on her phone, so they are a little blurry. Here I am with Aaron playing the crazed fan! Too fun!
Thanks to Laurel's dad, Maxi, for getting us in and then buying me a fancy smoothie. :) And of course to Laurel for the great trip. The only picture I got of the 2 of us together was in the morning after this late show, and we both look... tired, to put it nicely. :) So I won't be posting that.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

I'm sorry- I can't even comment on Aaron- because... YOU ARE SOOOOOO ADORABLE- THE BELLY! Are you kidding me- the hair- everything- oh so so so so CUTE!

Mom said...

What a fun night. Did Paul go too?