One of the afternoons I was awakened for a meal in between resting (see previous post for an explanation). Keep in mind I had been sleeping all day and on prescription pain meds, so I was pretty out of it. Paul said, "The girls want to come and do something with your belly." HUH?! Is what I thought... Then Paul's mom, grandma, aunts and girl cousins all paraded in and said "Surprise!" This is what I looked like initially.
Lovely, I know. So I went in the bedroom really quick and got dressed and came out to a surprise shower. There were games and prizes and the cutest little girly things for the new baby. It was a great surprise and totally unexpected. Stephanie got a group picture and I will post that as soon as I get it. Thanks again to Steph for organizing it, and to everyone else for coming and showering this new baby girl with all your love. So sweet.
This melted candy bar in the diaper game was SO gross and hilarious at the same time. I apparently need to brush up on my candy bars identifying skills, because I only got 1/2 of them right. :)




Paul, by the way, kept another secret. Who is this man?! I swear, he used to not be able to at all, but once again, I was surprised!! I like this! :)
1 comment:
What a CRAZY shower game! And Paul kept it a secret again! Amazing! Now that he gets what fun surprises are, you better look out! I see lots of surprises in your future! Uh-Oh!
Post a Comment