Visiting the Lopes family is a must anytime we come to Arizona. Sadly the last few times we have been in Arizona, we have very limited amounts of time. I wish we could have stayed longer and visited more friends too... :( Boo. They just had their baby, Viviani, and she is SUCH a good baby. So cute too!
Hawken and Matix spent their time chasing after their dogs, trying out the doggie door, and exploring. Somehow I didn't get a single picture of Hawken before he fell asleep... Matix was all kinds of excited about holding baby Vivi though. He is ready for another baby, I can tell. :)
Melissa and I got to chat and catch up and swap mommy stories. So fun. She is such a pro already! Paul and Daniel, long lost brothers, were finally reunited and it was quite the sight to behold. They are so silly together. :)
Story telling, always a blast with Paul.
Daniel got his new helicopter toy the day we got there and Matix and Hawken were fascinated. Daniel was so patient (and trusting) with our not so gentle boys. They had a blast.
Melissa, of course, made a spectacular dinner for all of us and even the boys were asking for more. We had a great time and can't wait until we all live near each other again in Colorado!! Right guys?! :) Miss you already!
1 comment:
Such good friends! I love the grin on Matix's face while holding Viviana. He IS totally ready for a new baby. So sweet.
Post a Comment