The boys were SO SO SO excited to see our dog Sakina again. She is the PERFECT dog for little kids. She is huge, so she doesn't get squished or hurt easily. She is tolerant and patient too which is a necessity for any dog who meets our little tough guys. :) The boys loved to snuggle with her, and walk her, and feed her way too many treats, and kiss her on the mouth and chase her around.
Again though, we didn't take Sakina with us. She is still staying with Paul's parents until we move to Georgia. We will be able to have a bigger house there and then (hopefully) Lee and Stacy will release her... :) Right guys? You will let us have her back eventually?? These boys need a dog!
1 comment:
Sakina IS such a great dog!! I don't know how I missed this post. I think it was wise to leave her behind until December, though. She needs more space, and you would have to exercise her, and line up sitters for her too for when the baby comes. A lot to do right now.
Post a Comment